ABOUT THIS TOUR
Duration: 1 day
Type of Travel: private, with local guide/driver
Group Size: maximum 8 travellers
Recommended for: private groups of friends, co-workers or a family
When to travel: throughout the year
Transportation: modern A/C minivan
Inclusive: main expenses
Only 2,5 hours from Ljubljana to Venice
Orientation city walk through labyrinth of streets to St Mark’s square
St Mark’s basilica, Dodge’s palace, Rialto bridge, …
Chance to experience numerous canals with gondola
Chance to experience Canal Grande with water taxi
Iconic place: no extra words needed!
In the morning meet your Tour guide/driver at hotel’s lobby. Drive towards the Adriatic Sea and follow the coast to get to Venice. Welcome to unique, breathtaking, inspiring… simply – Venice! Don’t miss the chance to be seduced by this city’s beauty, charm and long, rich history.
Upon arrival to Venice, we will have an interesting walk through the labyrinth of bridges and paths along numerous canals. During this, approximately 1,5 hours long walk to the heart of Venice – St Mark’s square, you will experience the city on water with your guide. Followed by free time (approx. 3-4 hours) to discover Venice on your own. Suggestions and pointers will be given to you by your guide; enter St Marks’s basilica or/and walk up to the top of the Bell tower, explore Dodge’s palace and its prison tombs, cross the Bridge of sighs, enjoy iconic gondola ride, sip cappuccino in the most famous café in town or explore some of the interesting museums, palaces and churches. Have we mentioned shopping of Venetian Murano glass and jewelry? Pick you choice!
Have you been to Venice before and you want to explore different and to many visitors also hidden parts of the city? No problem, your guide will appoint you to less crowded parts of the town. Be ready to see beautiful parts of Venice that are mostly reserved for locals.
Optional Extended version of Venice in a day: If you feel that you need more time in Venice, we offer an extended time in town by adding extra 3 hours to your free time. In this case you can visit more distant islands like Murano (glass factories) and Burano (colorful fishermen island) or simply spend the time your way. In extended version approximate return to Ljubljana will be at 11 pm.
|NUMBER OF PEOPLE TRAVELLING||PRICE PER PERSON IN EUR|
Included in the price:
- All transfers and sightseeing per itinerary in modern A/C minivan
- Services of local English-speaking tour guide/driver throughout
- Comprehensive, guided sightseeing
- Active itinerary with unique features
Not included in the price:
- Optional Extended version of Venice in a day; extra charge 50 EUR per van for extra 3 hours of free time. All together approx. 6 hours.
- Optional gondola cruise (approx. 80 EUR per gondola with max 6 person), entrance to Dodge’s palace (approx. 18 EUR per person), ascent to St Mark’s Bell tower (approx. 7 EUR per person),
- Transportation from St Mark’s square back to parking garage by water taxi (from 10 EUR per person) or water bus (8 EUR per person). Recommended.
- Personal expenses (meals, drinks, shopping etc.)
Any place in Ljubljana by itinerary (other cities upon request – extra charge can apply).
8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Duration for optional extended version:
8:00 AM – 11:00 PM
For groups bigger than 8, please contact us.
You are welcome to contact us.
We are flexible in adjusting program to your needs.
Suggestions: traditional meals, wine tastings, visit of museums, sports activities, hikes etc.